Meet the Teacher
Olga Druzhinina is from Tashkent, Uzbekistan. She started her music education at the age of 5, then attended the music school for kids and Tashkent Khamza Music College, where she got Diploma with Honor.
Then she graduated from Tashkent State Conservatory with a major in piano and received intense training in the vocal method.
She worked at Tashkent State Conservatory, Tashkent College of Choreography, State Institute of Theater and Art, Music College, Institute of Culture, and Institute of Pedagogy as a collaborative pianist and a teacher.
She also holds a Master of Equestrian from the School of Equestrian of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Since 1998, she has resided in the USA. She performs as a Soprano soloist in concerts and, since 1999, has served several churches in the Cleveland area as an organist and pianist.
Recently she held the position of Music Director in First Baptist Church of Bedford.
Her continued education included Organ classes in Music School Settlement, Piano pedagogy consultation with Dr.Schultz, the head of the Piano preparatory department of CIM & the course in the School of Vocal Pedagogy Mastery from Elena Obraztsova Cultural Center in St.Petersburg, Russia.
Since 2000 she established Olga’s Music Studio in North Royalton piano teachers, where she teaches piano and voice.
Unique skills based in the Italian vocal school and strong Russian piano school allow Ms.Druzhinina to offer a complete training cycle from the first steps to the professional and competitive stages.
Customers who seek to get rid of vocal troubles or lack of piano technique resolve their problems there.
Enjoy our videos representing some of Olga’s Music Studio’s achievements in Competitions, Concerts, and Productions. All music on the videos is performed by students singing and playing piano in various venues and has not been refined.
Some of the photo and video materials presented on the site are generously provided by organizations such as Cleveland Opera Theater, Cleveland Ballet, Opera in Italian Garden, Moro Design Studio, Grand Prize Virtuoso International Competition London & Salzburg, American Protégé Int. Competition, Crescendo Little Mozart Int.Competition, Feurich Int. Match, Vienna, AT, Russian Cultural Garden of Cleveland, and Olga’s Music Studio customers Olga’s Music Studio register online.
Meet the voice Teacher
Her vocal students sung in productions of:
- Cleveland Opera Theater, roles, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 roles;
- Cleveland Ballet as soloists & group, 2017, 2018, 2019;
- Brecksville Community Theatre, 2018, role;
- Opera in Italian Garden, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021, 2022;
- Blue Streak Ensemble, 2018.
As winners of various competitions, they performed in Gala concerts in:
- Carnegie Hall, NY, in Royal Albert Hall, London, UK;
- Mozarteum, Salzburg, Austria;
- Pontifical Institute of Sacral Music in Rome, Italy;
- Rudolph Steiner Theatre, London, UK;
- Billrothhaus, Vienna, Austria.Local concerts participation include:
- The Stars of Summer 2021 International Vocal and Piano Competition and Festival Gala and Winners concerts;
- Opera in Italian Garden;
- One World Day in Cleveland Cultural Gardens, Main Stage and Gardens;
- Cleveland Museum of Art;
- Cenacolo di Cleveland Summer & Christmas;
- many others, including retirement facilities.
She judges music events, including International such as Stars of the Albion 2019 and 2021 in London in, UK, and Road to Dream in Minsk, Belarus.
Competitions she has committed to organizing:
- The Stars of Summer 2021 International Vocal and Piano Competition and Festival in Cleveland Cultural Gardens committed by Russian Cultural Garden and Italian Cultural Gardens of Cleveland;
- One World Day Music Competition 2019 for Cleveland Cultural Gardens Federation;
- Mamma! Cleveland Young Vocalists Competition 2020 for Moro Design Studio.Students of Ms.Druzhinina also participated in modeling sessions and appeared in the production of local businesses.
A joyful, friendly atmosphere in singing and piano lessons based on her high level of mastery helps students to achieve their goal of learning music and makes dreams come true.north royalton teacher,