In Olga’s Music Studio, customers are getting a unique training of voice lessons. It could be the first step; it could also be a tricky start of improving the voice problem and then moving on.
Any ages since 5 are welcome.
Voice lessons and Vocal coaching
Voice training in the Studio is combined with age and level appropriate vocal coaching.
Starting from simple breath exercises on the very first steps, students can find themselves learning an opera or musical role or preparing to sing in a Ballet production or a prestigious concert.
In Studio history, the youngest student who sang a role in the opera production was ten years old, Maya Ciurcel. She sung as Katia Neuber in the Cleveland Opera Theater production of Verlorene Heimat by D.Sonntag in 2018.Since this, she featured Cleveland Opera Theater as Amahl and Shepherd in the opera by G.Menotti Amahl and the Night Visitors in 2018-2020.
Students of Olga’s Music Studio sung in productions of:
• Cleveland Opera Theater 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
• Cleveland Ballet 2017, 2018, 2019,
• Opera in Italian Garden 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021, 2022
• Brecksville Theatre 2018,
• Blue Streak Ensemble 2018.
- They participate in concerts, including:
• One World Day in Cleveland Cultural Gardens 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022
• Cleveland Museum of Art International Community Day 2016, 2019
• Cleveland Composers Guild Concerts 2017, 2018, 2023
• Cenacolo di Cleveland 2019
• World broadcast of Elena Obraztsova Cultural Center “Obraztsova Planet” from Russian Cultural Garden,2020
They also sing in churches, city & schools events, and retirement communities.
They participated in many competitions and won the chance to sing in Gala concerts as winners so far:
• Carnegie Hall, New York, NY,
• Royal Albert Hall, London, UK,
• Mozarteum, Salzburg, AT,
• Pontifical Institute of Sacred Music, Rome, IT,
• Rudolph Steiner Theatre, London, UK,
• Billrothhaus, Vienna, AT.
• Shalin-Liu Performance Center, Rockport, MA.
For voice lessons & vocal coaching, parents’ presence in the class is necessary and very desirable.
They receive instructions regarding their control of home practice, enjoy their children’s musical journey & growth, and are always encouraged to start their music lessons.
Both students and parents enjoy trips to competitions and concerts.
In the Studio history so far, the youngest student who SANG a role in the opera production was 10 years old Maya Ciurcel. She sung as Katia Neuber in the Cleveland Opera Theater production of Verlorene Heimat by D.Sonntag in 2018.
voice, lessons, voice lessons for adults near me, voice lessons for adults, beginner voice lessons, voice lessons,
advanced voice lesson, voice lessons near me,
voice lessons northeast ohio